Zenith Massage Center Policies
Late Arrivals – As a courtesy to all of our guests, and in order to remain on time with our appointments, late arrivals will not receive an extension of service time and will be responsible for full service fees.
Spa Information – For first time visits; please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to fill out your medical intake form.
Cancellation Policy – We require a valid credit card or a gift certificate number to secure an appointment time. We require a 24 hour cancellation/change notice in the event that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Inside 24 hours a charge of $20 of scheduled services will be assessed; however any gift certificates or 3rd party vouchers will be redeemed in full. Same day no-shows/no calls will be charged 100% for all scheduled services and/or packages.
Cancellations and No-shows affect us & other clients greatly and cannot be accepted without a penalty charge. By giving us your credit card information you are authorizing this charge to go onto your credit card.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
* Unless noted otherwise all gift certificates expire 1 year from date of purchase. No exceptions.
* Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
* Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
* Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value and are non-refundable.
* Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Zenith Massage Center.
* Zenith Massage Center reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.