To Our Valued Clients and Guests,
During this heightened period related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to be as proactive as possible to ensure the health and wellness of our team members and guests. This is a fluid situation that we continue to monitor for new updates as well as operating and protocol guidelines to contain the potential spread. At About Faces, sanitation and safety have always been paramount. Our sanitation and hygiene procedures are based on best practices, licensure and current CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
- Our team members wash their hands and use hand sanitizer between all clients.
- Our tools and equipment are sanitized and/or disposed of after use.
- Our linens and towels are laundered in commercial-grade machines using hot water and fragrance-free detergents.
- Sheets are commercially cleaned after each use.
- All high-touch areas are wiped with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- All locations are cleaned and disinfected nightly using hospital-grade disinfectants and during this period we have increased our cleaning protocols to thoroughly disinfect all high-touch areas nightly.
Best Practices for All to Stay Healthy(from the CDC)
- Stay home when you are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Regularly apply hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Avoid hugging, kissing and handshakes whenever possible.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
As our client, if you have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as early as possible to reschedule. To further support this, we have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy for all appointments and there will be no penalties for cancellation.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide updates as they become available to best protect our team and clients.